Refrigeration Air Conditioning Lab
Water Cooling Tower Apparatus
- Enhanced service life
- Rugged design
- Actual Visualization of the cooling tower operation.
- To find out mass transfer co-efficient, plot pressure drop per unit height with airflow rate
Water Cooling Trainer System
This unit consists of a hermetically sealed compressor with air cooled condenser. A capillary is next to condensers followed by medium temperature evaporators. Electrical energy supplied to the compressor can be measured by energy meter. This Test Rig is used to perform the following experiments.
ü To determine COP of unit.
Francis Turbine Test Setup
- Low maintenance
- Hassle free performance
- Long life
- To study the operation of a Francis Turbine
- To determine the output power of francis turbine To determine the turbine efficiency
Ice Plant Test Rig
To serve the requisite demands of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in providing a qualitative range of Ice Plant Test Rig. This test rig is use to calculate the co-efficient of performance of unit. We customized our test rig as per market preferences. Offered test rig is checked on quality provisions for supplying a flawless range.
- Compact design
- Ease of operation
- Optimum performance
- This unit consists of a hermetically sealed compressor with air cooled condenser
- A capillary is next to condensers followed by medium temperature evaporators
- Electrical energy supplied to the compressor can be measured by energy meter
- The evaporator is immersed in the SS tank with PUF insulation
- The apparatus is used to perform the following experiments
- To calculate the co-efficient of performance of unit
Refrigeration Test Rig
- Occupy less space
- The experimental Refrigeration Cycle Test Rig consist of a compressor unit, condenser, evaporator, cooling chamber, controlling devices and measuring instruments those are fitted on a stand and a control panel. The apparatus is fabricated in such a way; to refrigeration system hermetically sealed compressor is fitted on stand with the help of flexible foundation bolts to minimize vibrations
- Electric power input to the compressor is given through Thermostatic switch.
- To study Refrigeration Cycle
- Determine of Co-efficient of Performance of Cycle
- Determine of Tonnage capacity of Refrigeration Unit
- Refrigeration test rig consists of compressor (Hermitically)
- Air cooler condenser, Capillary Tube, Evaporator voil with freezer
- Digital voltmeter, Digital Ampere meter, Digital rnergy Meter
- Suction pressure Gauge, Discharge pressure Gauge
- Hand shut valve, Filter dryer and figital totameter
Domestic Refrigerator Test Rig
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION: -
- Compressor: 1/5 Tone, Hermetically sealed compressor, Make Emersion –Copeland/equivalent. Tecumseh India.
- Refrigeration : Freon R – 134
- Condenser : Coiled Tube Heat Exchanger acts as a condenser.
- Expansion device : Capillary type.
- Evaporator coil : Coiled Tube Heat Exchanger copper coil.
- Energy Meter : One each for power measurement of compressor & heater.
- Pressure Gauge : 2 Nos. for H.P., L.P. measurement
- HP/LP cutout : 1 No. to suit compressor.
- Service valve needle type : 2 No.
- MS Plate : The unit shall be assembled on MS heavy duty sheet.
- Voltage : Single Phase 220 Volts 50Hz. AC Supply
- Manual : Operation and maintenance manual should be provided
along with the supplied equipment